Before undergoing any medical treatment it is important to understand the personality, skills and experience of your health care provider. This is equally true for patients seeking medical or even elective dermatology treatment.
When seeking treatment from Westport Dermatology you can rest assured that your care is being provided by a qualified and caring physician.
Dr. Tanya Futoryan is:
- A Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology
- A Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- A Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)
- A Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS).
- A clinical instructor at Yale School of Medicine.
Dr. Futoyan received her undergraduate degree in Chemistry from the University of Rochester and her medical degree from the University of Rochester School of Medicine. She completed her dermatology residency at the Tufts/Boston University combined program.
If you are ready to receive treatment from a trusted, caring professional with years of experience look no further than Dr. Futoyan and Westport Dermatology.